Sunday, April 4, 2010

How did I raise quality of my life? (part1)

1) I defined what can I influence and what can I not

If there is some thing I can not instantly influence (like my government or decision of another countries president :), I do not allow my self think about it.

Rather I think positively about things I can influence at this moment.

What does this last sentence mean?

It means that I think about how to teach my daughter to be a better person.
I think about going outside for hiking with my family.
I think about visiting my parents. (Helping them if they need something)
I think about watching a good movie in the evening (when everybody sits around :) )
I think about earning some extra cash by doing what I like. Earning through hobby :).
I think about putting guitar in my lap, to sing few songs with folks home.
I think about taking a deep breath of air when the night comes on, and traffic is quieter.
I think about what I have done good today, and what I had done bad.
I think about those who love me and depend on me, to give them a kiss.
I think about going on job, and doing it right.
I think about going on the sea when vacation comes.
I think of taste in my mouth when I eat some non genetically modified food.
I think of how to buy some food which is not (so) genetically modified.
I think of how to spend more time in nature.
I think of craws that I so much like, when they travel above my head.

I think of things that I can influence as much as possible. :)

I think of things that make me happy if I can not about things that I can influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment